Index du Forum

Forum international des collectionneurs et amateurs d'AMR

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Looking ForPlse: AMR, Mercedes 500SL, 1989, Red, AMR built

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.     Index du Forum -> le forum AMR -> Echange / Trade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
suxia

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Fév 2015, 12:20 pm    Sujet du message: Looking ForPlse: AMR, Mercedes 500SL, 1989, Red, AMR built Répondre en citant

​Hi, dear collectors

Very glad to find this forum with a section dedicated to white metal and hand built models!

A privilege and honor to join this forum.
Have been a white metal models collector.
White metal handbuilt models are the best!
Even my father and brother join the passion.

Please help!
Do you have this model car?
Or can anyone find?
Or can someone help provide contacts or give directions?
Please?
Thanks

1/43 scale, AMR Andre Marie Ruf,
Mercedes 320SL-500SL, 1989
Exterior Red (Bright Red, Non-metallic, NOT Dark Maroon Red)
AMR built, limited to 30 pieces,
(AMR produced 1500 of the AMR kits for this model, out of which AMR built and painted 30 of them)

Please see photo

Note:
- the car is built by AMR
- the car is bright red, not dark maroon red
- the bright red is non-metallic red
- it comes with a glass base with an AMR sticker bearing some words, numbers, etc
- the bottom of the car is etched with some words, numbers, etc

Actually have one, but spoilt it in a freakish mishap accidentally, much to the dismay of my father and brother

Now have a compelling reason to find it for my dying father
Please help urgently and desperately- trying to complete my dying father's wish to come full circle and complete and not leave unfinised/incomplete! Such is his lifelong love!

In addition, if it is the correct one, price is no problem or issue at all
Please help, please

If you have, please consider please, both on compassionate grounds and financial gains
Thank you, thank you very much!

Any help with finding or direction to find or contacts will be much appreciated too!
Grateful!

Kindly email directly to zhilonghong@gmail.com
Thank you
Thank you very much
Grateful
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Fév 2015, 12:20 pm    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
antony
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Fév 2015, 10:28 am    Sujet du message: Looking ForPlse: AMR, Mercedes 500SL, 1989, Red, AMR built Répondre en citant

Hi Suxia,

Hope you will find this. Your search makes sense

I urge everybody not to take advantage of the reasons of this search to ask for sick prices.

Antony
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:21 pm    Sujet du message: Looking ForPlse: AMR, Mercedes 500SL, 1989, Red, AMR built

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.     Index du Forum -> le forum AMR -> Echange / Trade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation