Forum Index

Forum international des collectionneurs et amateurs d'AMR

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new beginner ( bizuth)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> le forum AMR -> Présentez-vous / Introduce yourself to the community
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Provamodena

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 18 Feb 2016, 09:42 pm    Post subject: new beginner ( bizuth) Reply with quote

Hi Anthony and everybody !!!
Bonjour Anthony et bonjour à tous !!!
I'm french and 63YO ( nobody's perfect !!!)
Je suis natif du Mans et vacciné tout petit à la grand époque !!!
Iwas born in the french town "Le Mans" famous with the 24 hours race
Nino, les frères Rodriguez, Phil Hill et beaucoup d'autres m'ont marqué à jamais...
When i was a children i open my eyes wide in front of Ferrari transporter !!! before trails of the race ...
openmind and curious
cordialement
bestregards
provamodena
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 18 Feb 2016, 09:42 pm    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> le forum AMR -> Présentez-vous / Introduce yourself to the community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation